OPS! OPS!

badass

the art in this was badass. Nice one

Children of Exile Children of Exile

Decent

nice style, although the animation is not fluid at all. And Ima have to call you out on the nonsense japanese. I mean, you threw random hiragana on the screen for what, to give it a cool japanese feel? Nice try duder. Im sure what they were saying was profound right?

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

haha, god is a tricky bastard

This prank by the good lord is almost as bad as him making a semi-retarted man our president for 2 terms. Nice sense of humor, reminds me of a trick god played on me once, only with 3 peckered billygoat...

Über Battle! Über Battle!

not fun

no real style here. just some dirivitive play mechanics. Making a turn based fighter is hard maybe to catch players interest. In this case it failed.

Chroma Pack Comic - Demo Chroma Pack Comic - Demo

I like the idea

hehe, nice idea, reminds me of when I used to read those books in Elementary school. The problem is with the execution. There is too much reading and not enough choosing. The writing is also weak. Like the part about the monkeys... pointless. You could leave that part out and make the story tighter and more engaging. Graphics are pretty too.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

coolduder

I like kungfu alot. Its awesome and I live in china so it means so much to me to see a submission like this. keep up the radical work