OPS! OPS!

badass

the art in this was badass. Nice one

Children of Exile Children of Exile

Decent

nice style, although the animation is not fluid at all. And Ima have to call you out on the nonsense japanese. I mean, you threw random hiragana on the screen for what, to give it a cool japanese feel? Nice try duder. Im sure what they were saying was profound right?

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

haha, god is a tricky bastard

This prank by the good lord is almost as bad as him making a semi-retarted man our president for 2 terms. Nice sense of humor, reminds me of a trick god played on me once, only with 3 peckered billygoat...

Big Trouble Big Trouble

Fuckin excellent

This flash was fuckin awesome. Aside from the fact that it had no ending, I thoroughly enjoyed it. You are a genious if this is really your first entry, please make a sequel, I want to see it. Play on playa

feelgood feelgood

I like yo style guy

Good artwork, and the style was good. The song wasnt that great and that kinda ruined it. But it was short which was a strength.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Pretty good

Really goregous graphics. I liked the violence a whole lot, but it didnt DO it for me. So I guess what Im saying is that its overrated. I mean, once again goregous, but pretty dirivitive. The main character looks like a sorority girl, that bothered me. I enjoyed it all right though. Good job duder

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Rockin Duder

Wow, this style in this movie is totally rad. I bet the guy who drew it is really cool. It had no plot, and yet it did, so entertaining. I especially liked the character design. If only mainstream television were more like this I wouldnt be living in another country, I would be living in gay america. Keep up the good work duder.